Homeless Tales Article: Twitter's Transatlantic Homeless Love Match

Awwwwww.  How loved do I feel right now?  What a sweet man I have!  OK.  Mush-fest over, for a bit.  No, really!  I swear!!!!!  ;)

Comments

1. Suman says:

Hey you guys. First hats-off. This is a story of exemplary courage, love, and hope. May all your dreams come true! God bless. I’ll send a little prayer from India for you two :)

Hi, Suman! Thanks so much for the well wishes and thoughts from India :) Matt and I definitely appreciate all the support and good vibes we have received from so many awesome people!

May all your dreams come true, as well!

3. Paul says:

You are very indirectly on Digg.

I read through you blog and enjoyed it very much, you are a very brave and insightful young woman.

Hope everything works out for you and that scots guy.

And that the universe or god or luck or whatever rewards you for the difficult decisions you have made throughout your life, people like you are an inspiration for others.

Good luck.

4. Kim says:

I wish you both well. I know you’ll work it all out. How does the song go?? All You Need Is Love. And it sounds like you found that.

Now I’m a bit worried about your dog. One place says all is fine, but then the end of this article says you can’t pay the boarding costs. Do we need to find a way to help the doggie again?

Wish you all well!!
    kim

5. Mel says:

Hi,
    I just read your blog and just wanted to say I hope everything works out for you. I really enjoyed your writing, and the viewpoint you provided – its nice to read something that I can relate to.

Cheers,
    Mel

Thank you so much for your comments and encouragement; Paul, Kim, and Mel!

And Kim – I have updated my blog about Fezzik, sorry for the confusion! Things were well until my hours and pay were cut once again, and then there was a little bit of panic. For the time being, though, it seems that everything is taken care of.